Monday, March 17, 2008

A Week Full of New Items!



Well, I've been very busy working on a ton of new items. Some are different variations of old favorites, but most are completly new things I've never done before. I really excited about all of them! I will be listing a lot of these new creations all during this week in our Etsy shop, so keep your eyes out for them!

Here's a little peek of one thing to look for......

Potholders! Great for the kitchen or if you're like me, they make great little pieces of art to hang!







I worked on some new potholder designs today. I really enjoy layering together different fabrics and prints! We have so much fabric now, that it can definitely be overwhelming to make a selection. I really enjoy making potholders because you can use up smaller pieces of fabrics you have laying around. We have bins full of scrap fabrics, so it helps to clean things up a bit and use them! This batch I did today is probably my favorites ones I've done. I'm loving the fabric combinations! Look for them in the shop soon!

~Beth

No comments: