Thursday, August 5, 2010

gardens, wedding, donuts, and owls.....

This past weekend was Kinsey's sister's wedding. The ceremony was held outside in the Hershey Gardens, in Hershey Pa. The weather was beautiful and was quite an enjoyable time.


Here's the rehearsal. They got married beneath the archway.



These were the centerpieces on the tables. Yes, donuts. The reception was all breakfast foods catered by the Hershey Hotel, which is a Rice favorite for breakfast. Yum!



Here's my sister in law, Hilary and my new brother in law, Shawn (Shawnzie).



Here's Kinsey and I after the ceremony.


Just one of the many butterflies hanging out.


This tree was in the Japanese gardens. I love how curvy it is.


Hello owl!

This is the first of two sibling weddings K and I will be attending this year. My brother is getting married in October. This was actually the first wedding we've been to since we got married ourselves. It's nice to just be able to sit back and get a chance to talk to people who you never see and eat the food at the reception. I found that I hardly had time to eat much of anything at our reception and could barely say more than hello to everyone that came. It's hard to believe that it's almost been 3 years already!


Our wedding in September of 2007.

No comments: