Monday, November 3, 2008

November already...you know what that means....

Can you believe it’s November already? October is probably my favorite month and it seemed to just fly by. It seems like once November hits, thoughts turn towards the holidays. Thanksgiving is within weeks and then of course, Christmas comes super fast after that. With that being said, I’ve started to work on special items for the holidays. First of course, being the felt ornaments I started to make late last year. My favorite new design is the birdcage one. Here’s some pictures of them:


Here's a close up of one:


And here's a group of the fronts, waiting to be all sewed up:
\

And here's a collection taking over my sewing machine:


I just listed a birdcage ornament and an apple ornament in our Etsy shop and will be adding others hopefully really soon. I'll also be making more of my tree stump and log ornaments, as well as some other new ones for this year. I also have been working on some new winter forest scenes for my clutches, which I'll be showing off soon. In the meantime, here's a perfect fall picture I took the other day:



Enjoy the day!

~Beth

1 comment: