Thursday, January 12, 2012

good reads continue

Last year, I decided to keep track of what books I read for the entire year.  This was for no real reason other than to see what types of books I typically read.  I included only novels/"book" books.  I read a number of guides, cookbooks, travel things, etc over the year, but did not include them in my count.  Overall, I made out at 32.  I had no idea what number to expect to read, but I think this is a pretty level number.

I've decided to try the same thing for 2012.  I'm already at 3 (in the second week!), mainly because I really liked these books and read them rather fast.

1-Lessons From the Mountain: What I Learned From Eric Walton - Mary McDonough
2- Start Something That Matters - Blake Mycoskie
3- Flunking Sainthood: A Year of Breaking the Sabbath, Forgetting to Pray, and Still Loving My Neighbor- Jana Riess

I'll be listing them as I read them under the "book" tab.

No comments: