Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aprons anyone?

So as I said yesterday, the flea market we went to this past weekend was amazing! Here are the vintage aprons I bought:


This one I loved because of the shape it had. The V shape that the blue rickrack makes gives the apron a really smooth look. The actual print on the fabric is of little blue girls with their hands and feet all touching.




This apron features images from Pennsylvania Dutch motifs. I've been admiring the style and design of Pennsylvania German patterns and motifs used, so I was thrilled to find this one. I've seen old towels and such with these designs on, but they've always ended up being a little too expensive for me. I love the print of this apron!



This apron I got for the soft floral print on the fabric. I bought it with intentions of cutting it up, but can't bring myself to do it. I actually really like the style of the apron, even though I'm typically not a fan of the full bib apron. The shape is really nice and I love the pockets on it. The back is all open, except for the shoulder straps and the tie around the waist. To me, this looks like the aprons they wore on The Waltons TV show, and I love it for that.




Here's one of my favorite aprons we have for sale in our shop. I love these little mushrooms on it:



Hope you enjoyed these great aprons!

~Beth

No comments: