Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're back from Maine!




Well, we're back from our anniversary trip to Maine/New Hampshire. It was a wonderful time (as it always seems to be when visiting Maine)! Unfortunately, we do not currently have an internet connection in our apartment. So, that being said, it may be a little harder to post and update our shop as frequently as we would like. Luckily, we live within two blocks of a wonderful library that has access....so we'll see hope things go. I was able to post a new forest clutch in the shop, so please check it out. I'm hoping to have a number of things up by the end of the week. This will be a pretty short post, as the library is closing very soon, but I thought I'd share some pictures from our trip. (I'll have more details and photos in the next post!)




I love this boat so much!


No comments: