Friday, September 24, 2010

currently in love with....

About a month or so ago, I was at work (I'm the manager of an independent bookstore), and stumbled across a pack of prints by artist, Suzy Ultman. The set was by Chronicle Press and contained 12 large prints featuring everything I love....owls, whales, bikes, apples, and more. Her illustration style is really simple, but beautiful and features a lot of nature themes.



Here's some images from the set:

This one is hanging in our living room and is one of the first things you see when you enter the door.




This one isn't in the set I have, but I'm in love with it. Evidently, she is supposed to release a fabric line similar to this print coming in December.



I picked up this stationary paper doll set at Urban Outfitters (see above post for details on their reusable bags) for a mere $2.99. Eight different girl dolls are included (2 of each design) along with these really beautiful and large envelopes and stickers. I'd like to send or give them away, but I think I may have to keep one of each for myself!


No comments: