Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New

It's starting to get a little cooler around here. Granted, temperatures were around 60 today but the week ahead is only in the mid 40's! I actually love the cooler weather. I love sweaters, wearing layers, and scarves. (I also can't wait to break out my new winter coat!) I did a massive posting of new items today in our shop.
Some brand new items, some sale items, and some scarves:


(I did break out the new coat for these photos!)  I love the green floral print on this one.  Here's a close-up on the green one. 


And this one (I named it Flowers in the Snow) features some of all time favorite floral fabric and a wintry gray fabric.  This scarf also features small hand tying knots on every fabric square for something a little extra. 
Check out our new items and my new favorite clutch.



No comments: