Monday, February 14, 2011

the gift of art prints

A few weeks ago was Kinsey's birthday.  One of the gifts I got for him was this great print from etsy by laurageorge.
The very top has the heading "things I'm thankful for" and includes just about everything we love.  


Here's a fun little card, too.  Also from laurageorge.  They kind of look like potato people.
This one I got for Kinsey last September for our anniversary.  It's from etsy by artsharkdesigns.
The print is actually of Maymont Park in Richmond, Virginia.  Ever since we went to Richmond in 2007 to sell our crafts at Spring Bada Bing we've loved going to Maymont.  It is a huge outdoor area/mansion/educational center and has some really amazingly large trees, too! (In fact, I called it the "land of huge trees" in an old blog post about the park here .)  I was thrilled to find a print of this wonderful place and loved the couple with umbrellas image.  

No comments: